Call for Workshops
TOOLS 2009 will host a number of workshops addressing different areas of technologies in connection with objects. The purpose of workshops is to serve as forums for discussing and presenting gestating ideas.
The TOOLS 2009 Organizing Committee invites proposals for one or two day workshops that will complement the main conference. Naturally, the workshops should fall within the scope of TOOLS.
Researchers and practitioners wishing to organize workshops should submit proposals in plain text or pdf-format presented as a preliminary call for papers. Proposals should include:
- A workshop name and acronym (if any)
- A technical description of the workshop topic area
- A short description of the intended length and format of the workshop
- A brief statement of the relevance of the workshop to TOOLS 2009
- The names and e-mail addresses of the organizing committee
- A list of proposed program committee members
- Tentative dates for submission and notification of acceptance.
The proposals will be evaluated by the TOOLS workshop committee. The titles and brief information about accepted workshops will be included in the TOOLS 2009 web site as well as links to the call for papers and call for participation.
Please submit your proposals to the workshop chairs at:
Alexandre Bergel and Johan Fabry
- Deadline for workshop proposal: February 15th, 2009
- Workshop authors notification: March 1st, 2009